Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Commercial?! HOW COOL!!!!

My niece came to me the other day and asked me if I needed a commercial for my clay works, because she had an assignment in her Video Productions class.

I never thought about how cool that would be...So of course I immediately said: YES!

I wanted to share with everyone some still shots from our scene set-ups.

In the next few days, after she is done with her editing I will be posting her AWESOME video here to share with everyone!

    My niece, Jay has a natural knack for video production (she is only 17!). She has a SUPER keen eye and excellent timing...AND LOVES to have fun the entire time!
As we set up each scene we kept throwing ideas back and forth to one another and it was a...
T-O-T-A-L BLAST! :)

The theme is essentially the beach and ocean with that one of a kind "Lost in the Woods Studio" quirkiness to it...Unique...Silly...Sometimes serious.....BUT ALWAYS FUN!!!


Enjoy the stills...The commercial will follow in the next few days :)








~Enjoy

S




No comments:

Post a Comment